ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
We welcome you to this website and we hope to answer your questions about its data protection.
Few users read the privacy policies and it is very important to do so because it is the way to know the degree of commitment that those responsible for a website establish with its users.
On this website, martelie.com assumes a permanent commitment to the privacy of subscriber, contact, and customer data and guarantees the best practices in the use of personal data.
If you are under 18, you should not leave your information on this website unless authorized by your parents . In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
What is done and not done with your personal data on this website you will find here.
WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE?
• Identity of the Responsible: LUA I ANNETA SL
• Commercial name: MARTELIÈ
• NIF / CIF: B66730797
• Address: Calle Marià Cubí, 155. Ático 1ª. 08021 Barcelona.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Activity: Sale of Artisanal Jewelry
• Contact details of the person in charge or representative, and of the data protection delegate where appropriate LUA I ANNETA SL: Carrer de la Palla number 5 of Barcelona (08002), email@example.com +34 931 87 53 73.
• Registered in the Mercantile Registry Limited Liability Company, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in TOM 45287, FOLI 104, GENERAL SECTION, FULL B 482921, INSCRIPTION 1
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Identification data: name, surname.
Contact information : postal address, email, mobile phone number.
Contractual data : data of contractual operations, ID, products and services acquired, financial operations, payment data.
Navigation data : IP address, type and identification of the device, type of browser, domain through which you access the Website, browsing data, activity on the Website.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Affiliate identification data.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS IS THIS DATA TREATED?
We treat your personal data with the following legal bases:
• The execution of a contract with MARTELIÈ, for the contracting of services, publish announcements and manage the requested services.
• The consent of the user in relation to contact, subscription to content and the sending of commercial communications, via mail, cookies or messaging systems.
• The legitimate interest of the data controller to protect the users of the MARTELIÈ website from abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
On this website, there are different forms, in each of them, the information you collect will be used as follows:
Content subscription forms: there are several forms to activate the subscription. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep you updated on news and specific offers, exclusively for subscribers of martelie.com
Comments form : The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
Contact form: There is also a contact form for questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
Registration Form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, so that you can create an account in our system and give access to its functionalities.
Sales form : I also process data to manage the purchase or sale of products, including order management, payment and all operations related to the contracting of the chosen service or product. This includes sending follow-up emails, responses, invoices, receipts, etc.
Affiliate registration form : We request affiliate data, including payment data to manage affiliate registration and settle the corresponding commissions.
Download Systems: On this website you can download different content that is periodically incorporated in text, video and audio format . In this case, an email is required to activate the subscription form. Your information is used for the purposes indicated for subscribers.
Data protection policy
martelie.com undertakes to use the data collected in the contact forms on this website, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) 3/2018 adapts Spanish law to the model established by the Regulation General Data Protection (RGPD).
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the different contact and subscription forms are true, being obliged to communicate any changes to them. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to their real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate.
When using the contact forms, you will notice that some fields, such as name or email, are marked with an asterisk (*); This means that these fields are mandatory, and the form will not be able to be submitted if you leave those fields blank.
CONSERVATION TIME OF PERSONAL DATA
Customer Data: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the Customer hires. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and can be maintained until:
– 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contribution, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books …).
– 5 years: Art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
– 6 years: Art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …).
– 10 years: Art. 25 of the Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Subscriber data : From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Data of potential clients : the data will be kept in any case during the validity of the established commercial relationship and, once concluded, two years, unless the user requests its deletion before.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether MARTELIÈ is treating personal data that concerns him or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
• Request its rectification or deletion
• Request your cancellation
• Request the limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose the treatment.
• Request the portability of the data.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from its website: https://www.aepd.es/es
To exercise these rights, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a form for the exercise of your rights , you can request it by email or if you prefer, you can use the ones prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties.
These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI.
If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of your ID, or it must be signed with your electronic signature.
The forms can be presented in person, sent by letter or by mail to the address of the person in charge that appears at the beginning of this text.
Services offered by third parties on this website
Third-party service providers (for example, payment processing services, order processing, analytics, marketing campaign management, website management, email distribution, and other similar service providers) to enable them to perform business functions on behalf of MARTELIÈ.
Your personal data may also be communicated to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area, including countries that do not provide a level of data protection equivalent to that of the Union. However, in these cases, they will be treated with scrupulous compliance with European and Spanish legislation and, likewise, the guarantees indicated below will be implemented:
Messaging services and sending newsletters: The electronic newsletters or Newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. When using the services of these platforms for conducting email marketing campaigns, managing subscriptions and sending newsletters, you should know that Mailchimp has its servers hosted outside the EU, in the US.
• Analysis service: Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help martelie.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of martelie.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
• Stripe, Inc. We use Stripe to manage payments on the web. Stripe offers services that allow platforms and merchants to safely operate businesses and make payment transactions online. The legal basis for the transmission of the data is art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the GDPR (consent) and art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR (processing for the fulfillment of a contract) Stripe complies with applicable laws to provide an adequate level of data protection for the transfer of your Personal Data to the US Stripe Inc. is certified under the EU-US Privacy Protection Framework. USA and Switzerland-USA UU. For more information, see the Policy protection of privacy of Stripe .
• PayPal: In the case of purchasing infoproducts, if you decide to pay through PayPal, your personal data will be transmitted to PayPal. The precondition for using PayPal is that you have an account with them. The legal basis for the transmission of the data is art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the GDPR (consent) and art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR (processing for the fulfillment of a contract). The operator of the PayPal payment service is: PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, SCA 22-24 Boulevard RoyalL-2449 Luxembourg. By using the PayPal payment option, you consent to the transmission of your personal data, such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address, to PayPal. The data that PayPal collects is deduced from the corresponding PayPal data protection declaration.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, I use the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
• Hosting: CDMON You should know that our hosting is 100% Spanish and 100% secure. It uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocols (secure connection layer) It is the standard security technology used on the Internet to establish a secure (encrypted) connection between a server (website) and your browser (for example Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox , etc.). This secure connection ensures that all data transmitted from the browser to the server will remain private and that your data is safe from hackers or anyone who tries to spy / steal that information. One of the most common uses of SSL is the protection of a customer’s data during an online transaction thanks to data encryption.
• Web platform: WordPress.org more information at https://wordpress.org/ treats the data in order to perform its support services to martelie.com
NOTIFICATION AND DECLARATION OF GAPS
Security notification and breach declaration
In LUA I ANNETA SL. we assume security measures appropriate to the level of risk to protect personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of personal information; However, if LUA I ANNETA SL., determines that your service data has been misused (even by an employee of LUA I ANNETA SL., they have been exposed by a security breach or incorrectly acquired by a third party, LUA I ANNETA SL. Will inform you immediately of said security breach, appropriation or improper acquisition.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Many tools used on this website to manage data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, LUA I ANNETA SL. share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Third-party service providers (for example, payment processing services, order processing, analytics, marketing campaign management, website management, and email distribution and other similar service providers) in order for them to perform functions commercial on behalf of LUA I ANNETA SL.
The web development and maintenance company, or the hosting company, may have access to this website from time to time. They have signed a service provision contract that requires them to maintain the same level of privacy that applies to the treatments carried out on this website.
Any international transfer of data derived from the use of tools or service providers will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies in terms of privacy, secrecy and data security. .
Specifically, this website uses the following tools:
• Email marketing tool:
• Billing tool:
• Analysis tools
• Online chat tool:
AND DATA SECURITY
martelie.com is committed to the use and treatment of the user’s personal data, respecting its confidentiality, in accordance with the purpose of those; as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way; that is, the transmission of data between a server and the web user, and in feedback it is fully encrypted or encrypted.)
martelie.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network, nor, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, LUA I ANNETA SL. will ensure that any person authorized by LUA I ANNETA SL. To process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), it will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing LUA I ANNETA SL. must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known, or when reasonably requested by the client.
ACCURACY AND TRUTH OF THE DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to martelie.com, exonerating LUA I ANNETA SL. (MARTELIÈ) of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to LUA I ANNETA SL. (MARTELIÈ) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
LUA I ANNETA SL. (MARTELIÈ) reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, it will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
Last update: June 2021